Sunday, April 8, 2007

Frappr is Frappulous

So I discovered the online mapping program Frappr the other day while looking at a friend's Myspace page. I was intrigued because it keeps track of people who view his site by pin-pointing where they live on a map of the U.S. He already had over 300 pins on his personal map, so of course I had to create my own to stay up to date.

So I created my own map, and after four days, I've only gotten five pins on my map. It's interesting to see how much, or how little, my friends look at my Myspace, but it was also interesting to see how far some of my friends have moved since we left.

I told some of my friends here in Gainesville about my new discovery and most of them wrote the program off as another means of stalking. Maybe it is, but that didn't make me take mine off of my site. I think it's pretty interesting myself.

Here's the link: www.frappr.com

No comments: